This is an online-only auction.
Bidding will Open: August 10, 2021 at 2:00pm EST
Lots Begin to Close: August 17, 2021 at 2:00pm EST
Location of Auction Pickup: 119 North Road, Windham, CT 06280
Pickup Dates & Times: August 18, 2021, 9am-4:30pm
*****Beginning June 1, 2021, there will be a 3% surcharge to use a credit card that is not on file. Please keep your payment information updated on your bidder profile.*****
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms & conditions shall apply to any purchase by any party (Buyer) and by agreeing to participate in this auction are certifying that they have read, fully understand and are agreeing to these terms & conditions and agree to be bound thereby. No liability for errors, accuracy, or omissions in the description of items is assumed by the auctioneer and/or D’Elia Auctions. Any and all items are sold as is, where is.
1. ***All merchandise is sold as is where is***: D’Elia Auctions will note any known defects and/or faults in the description of each item. D’Elia Auctions is not liable for any errors, inaccuracy, or omissions in the description of items. Any and all items are sold as is, where is and all sales are final.
2. This is an online only auction: The catalog on BidWrangler and our App will accept bids beginningAugust 10, 2021 at 2:00pm at 2:00pm. Lots begin to close at the rate of 2 lots per minute starting at 2:00pm on August 17, 2021 at 2:00pm. It is the bidder’s responsibility to check and confirm both their manual and maxbid placements. D’Elia auctions will not remove bids placed in error.
3. Registering for the auction: Buyer must register prior to bidding in this online auction. In order to receive a Bidder’s number, Buyer must provide their full name, company (if applicable), billing address (for the card used), phone number and email address. A valid credit card must be used to register and a $100.00 hold will be placed on the card. You will not be charged if you do not win any lots. By registering for this auction you are agreeing to being added to our auction email list. D’Elia Auctions reserves the right to deny any registered bidder at any time, without notification, at its sole discretion. *****Beginning June 1, 2021, there will be a 3% surcharge to use a credit card that is not on file. Please keep your payment information updated on your bidder profile.*****
4. Item preview: Preview is not available for this auction.
5. Bidding: All sales are final. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is. Once any lot is sold to the highest bidder, it becomes the responsibility of the purchaser. Your bid is a contract. If you are the high bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract with D'Elia Auctions. If you win any lots, you will receive an email immediately following the close of the auction that states you were the high bidder. D'Elia Auctions will not be held liable or responsible for any and all bids made in error. On lots in which there is a reserve price, D’Elia Auctions reserves the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
6. Reserve: D’Elia Auctions reserves the right to reject any and all bids. After the hammer drops/the auction closes D’Elia Auctions reserves the right to reject and/or cancel any and all bids and/or invoices for any reason. In the event there is a dispute between two or more claims of entitlement as the successful bidder, D’Elia Auctions reserves the right to resell the item(s) in dispute. D'Elia Auctions reserves the right to remove any bidder from the auction, at any time. Any photos are the sole property of D’Elia Auctions and are not to be used for any purpose without the express written permission of D’Elia Auctions. Unless otherwise stated, items have not been tested by D’Elia Auctions.
7. Buyer’s premium: A Buyer’s Premium is a percentage added to the final hammer price of any item. A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be applied to all purchases.
8. Sales tax: Connecticut’s State Sales Tax of 6.35% will be added to the entire balance of both the hammer price and Buyer’s premium without limitation. To receive the benefit of tax exemption, please email a copy of your company’s certificate to our office: firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR TO the close of the auction. Tax exemption for the resale of food does not apply to this auction.
9. Payment: Immediately after the final lot has closed, the entire balance due will be charged to your credit card on file. 15% Buyers Premium will be added to the total hammer price of sale, as well as 6.35% CT Sales Tax. Paid invoices will be emailed once the auction has been completed. The $100.00 credit card hold will be applied to your balance if you are the high bidder. If you do not win lots, your credit card hold will be released. *****Beginning June 1, 2021, there will be a 3% surcharge to use a credit card that is not on file. Please keep your payment information updated on your bidder profile.*****
10. Late payments: If invoice is not paid within 3 business days of the close of the auction, bidder is subject to a $100 accounting fee. No property is allowed to be removed until all invoices ( including from any previous auctions)are paid in full. Buyer is responsible for any & all fees D’Elia Auctions receives when trying to receive payment from buyer, including but not limited to; bounced check fees, attorney/legal fees, bank fees.
11. Chargebacks: As a condition to registering and bidding in this auction, Buyer agrees that Buyer will not, under any circumstance, initiate a chargeback to Buyer’s credit card. Buyer further agrees that Buyer is waiving any chargeback rights that may exist under the agreement between the Buyer and the Buyer’s credit card company. Should a chargeback be initiated by the Buyer, these terms and conditions will be conclusive evidence of Buyer’s waiver of any chargeback rights.
12. Removal of items: Removal is scheduled for: August 18, 2021 at 2:00pm. Buyer is fully responsible for packing, loading, removing and/or shipping their items with their own supplies (dollies, handtruck, tools, straps, etc.) and manpower. There will be a forklift on site that winners can request to have used for their items for a cash fee to the operator. Auctioneer is not responsible for any damages to person or location caused by the removal of items, buyer takes full responsibility. Unless otherwise stated in the description, assume all items are in the condition shown in pictures. Items may need to be disconnected from plumbing, electrical, and gas/propane. Items affixed to walls may need to be removed, with damage to building the responsibility of the buyer. Large items may need to be disassembled to remove from the building. Copy of paid invoice must be presented at the time of pick up. No items can be removed until all previous and current balances are paid in full. Winning lots from the current auction may be used as collateral against any previous balances. This is an ONLINE ONLY AUCTION PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS during the scheduled removal times. NO refunds or chargebacks will be granted due to a lack of removal at the designated times. If any items are removed by the incorrect bidder, that bidder will be responsible for all charges and/or costs associated with returning the item to the correct winner.
13. Forfeiture of items: Items not picked up on removal date will be deemed abandoned and forfeited with no refund and become the property of D’Elia Auctions.
14. Shipping: D’Elia Auctions can prepare items for freight shipping upon request. There is a fee per item, which can be discussed over the phone with Mike: 860-617-2548. Buyer is responsible for scheduling and paying for freight shipments. We recommend calling Dan at Freight Quote to schedule: 816-949-6353. For local delivery in the New England area, call Mike, 860-617-2548, for details.
15. No warranty of items sold: All items are sold as is, where is. No warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied on any and all lots. D'Elia Auctions makes every attempt to describe all items clearly and accurately. No liability for errors, inaccuracy, or omissions in the description of is assumed by the auctioneer. Descriptions have been prepared for guide purposes only and shall not be relied upon by Buyer for accuracy or completeness. For this reason, preview is available with an appointment to view/inspect items prior to bidding. D’Elia Auctions is not responsible for differences in opinion of condition or value of any item in the auction. Due to the amount of items listed, D’Elia Auctions does not have time to test all items. Due diligence belongs to the bidder.
16. Manner of items sold: Unless otherwise stated, all items will be sold for the quantities listed in their title and/or descriptions. D’Elia Auctions reserves the right to temporarily, or permanently end an auction during the stated auction period or extend an auction without notification. D’Elia Auctions also reserves the right to sell all of the items listed in bulk, or to sell any and all items prior to the auction.
17. Use of technology: This is an online-only auction. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the internet is an unreliable, unsecure and error-prone network. D’Elia Auctions does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the online budding service provider (BidWrangler) or that Buyer information, including auction registration and bids, will be transmitted and received in a timely fashion. Buyer agrees that D’Elia Auctions assumes no liability or responsibility for the malfunction or failure of the use of this technology. D'Elia Auctions will not be held responsible for any missed bids from any source. If D’Elia Auctions deems there was an issue with the bidding platform that has affected multiple bidders, D’Elia Auctions reserves the right to resell any item(s) in question. D’Elia auctions also reserves the right to cancel any bids, unpaid or paid invoices.
18. Personal & property risk: Persons attending during inspection or removal of items assume all risks or damage of or loss to person and property, and specifically indemnify and hold harmless D’Elia Auctions, landlord and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to personal or property of any type whatsoever. D’Elia auctions, landlord and seller shall not be held liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the items are located. Any damages caused to property due to negligence during disconnecting and removing equipment is the sole responsibility of the buyer and or persons moving said property.
19. All merchandise is sold as is, where is. All sales are final. Buyer is responsible for any & all fees D’Elia Auctions incurs when a buyer or D’Elia Auctions disputes an item’s purchase, including but not limited to; bounced check fees, attorney/legal fees, bank fees.
20. Covid-19: In accordance with CDC as well as local guidelines, we have adopted safety protocols to keep our employees, customers and communities safe in an effort to inhibit the spread of Covid-19. No one is permitted to enter the auction site if you are sick with symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, cough or flu-like symptoms. No one is permitted to enter the auction site if they have been in contact with anyone who has or has had Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks, or someone with a presumed case. No one is allowed to enter the auction site if they have travelled to any of the states deemed by the State of Connecticut to be a high-risk state without having quarantined for at least 14 days since your return to the state of CT. While in the auction site all persons are required to wear a face mask covering both their mouth and nose, as well as keep a 6 foot distance from those around them. If for medical reasons you cannot wear a mask, your items will be brought outside for you to load when no one is near your vehicle. We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time.
21. Additional terms: These terms and conditions may be changed or modified by D’Elia Auctions at any time without notification and other terms and conditions may be added.